369 Ann Street is currently undergoing multiple capital upgrades. One of the exciting new upgrades consists of a brand-new End Of Trip Facility, which has just been completed and offers tenants quality lockers, bike racks, a bike repair station, drying cupboards and air-conditioned change rooms. The Ground Floor Lobby is also receiving an extensive upgrade to highlight the entrance of 369 Ann Street with a new look asset front of house.
This asset is a highly prominent commercial building based in the hub of the CBD. A convenient location comprising 8 levels, the building offers views of the city and abundant natural light. A short walk to shops, restaurants and Central Station.
- 4.5 star NABERS rating
- Fully Licensed On-Site Restaurant & Bar – Serving breakfast, lunch & dinner
- 72 secure car bays accessed via swipe card
- Bus stop located directly outside the building on Ann Street
- Within 300m of Central Station
- Bicycle parking, lockers & shower facilities
- Opposite Cathedral Square with underground pedestrian tunnel access
- 4 x refurbished lifts
- 3 phase power & fibre optic connection
- Back-up generator capable of providing 810KW of standby power to the entire building